By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these
Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
1. The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group
(company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN.
2. The Promotion is Open to all employees of a participating licensed premises in the UK
which stock Camden Town Brewery Beer Brands, aged 18+, excluding employees of the
Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally
associated with the administration of the Promotion.
3. Internet access, smartphone and photo upload required for entry. No purchase necessary.
Main Promotional Period:
4. Entries open between 00:00 BST on 8th September 2023 and closes at 23:59 BST on 28th October
Entries for Round 1 close 23:59 BST 30th September 2023.
Entries for Round 2 close 23:59 BST 28th October 2023.
How to Enter:
5 - Display and take a photo of your Camden Town Brewery Beat the Scrum Point of
Sale display kit in your licensed premises
- Scan the QR code on the Camden Town Brewery Beat the Scrum Booklet
- Complete your details online including your date of birth, your full name, the name of
the licensed premises you work for and your email address.
- Upload a photo of the display kit in your licensed premises showing the execution of
your Camden Point of Sale display kit.
Showcase your display:
6 - To showcase your Camden Beat the Scrum Point of Sale display kit and for your chance to
win a Prize, your photo upload must include at least one of the following items from the kit:
a. Any Camden Town Brewery Beat the Scrum Point of Sale including; Fast lane sign,
rugby plastic cups, Camden paper scrum hats, Camden rugby staff t-shirts or
Camden rugby shirts, Camden beat the scrum mobile bar, Camden best seats in the
house table mat, Camden rugby coasters, Camden rugby coasters.
7. All entries received within the Promotional Period will be judged by a judging panel which
will include at least one independent judge. The 2 (Two) winning entries from each round
after being judged by the panel will win a prize.
8. Prizes: There are 4 (Four) Camden Custom Jerseys up for grabs. The entries will be
judged in two rounds.
Round 1 – Entries received between 8th September 2023 and 30th September 2023.
2 (Two) winners will win 1 (One) Custom Camden Rugby Jersey each.
Round 2 – Entries received between 1 st October 2023 and 28th October 2023.
2 (Two) winners will win 1 (One) Custom Camden Rugby Jersey each.
9. Entries will be judged within 7 days of the closing date of each round and winners will be
notified by email within a further 7 days.
10. If you are a winner you will be sent an email and will be invited to provide your details
including your required Jersey size, your licensed premises delivery address details and
prove that you are an employee of a licensed premises in the UK which stock Camden
Town Brewery Beer Brands. Shirt sizes available are will be available to the winner at the
point of claim.
11. Winners will also be able to customise their Camden Rugby Jersey with a name of up to 8
characters. Personalisation requests are subject to approval by the Promoter. Once your
size and personalisation request has been confirmed it cannot be altered.
12. Winners will required to claim their prize within 7 days of their winning notification by
providing the details requested by the Promoter. If the winner is unable to provide the
details, does not respond or the details provided do not meet with the terms and conditions
of the sales promotion the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize and offer it to a
reserve winner. The reserve winners will be the entries judged with the next highest scores
in order. A maximum of one reserve winner will be contacted per Prize available if required
and after that point the Prize will be forfeited.
13. If you have won a Camden Custom Rugby Jersey, your prize will be delivered to the
licensed premises address provided upon claim within 60 days of your prize claim being
14. Prizes are limited to a maximum of one per person.
15. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary
value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not
available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize
for it, of equal or greater value.
16. The licencend premises employee winner may be required to declare their prize win
to their accountant and there may be a tax liability. The Promoter is not liable for any tax
implications that arise from accepting the prize.
17. The surnames and counties of the prize winners will be available upon request by sending
a correctly stamped, self-addressed envelope to Camden Beat the Scrum (8031), PO Box
906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR within three months of the Close Date. Entrants to the
Promotion can, at any time (including at or before the time of entry), object to all or some of
their personal information being made available by emailing [insert email address]
including in the subject line, Camden Beat the Scrum (8031). However, the Promoter shall
provide the information upon request from such competent authorities (including the
Advertising Standards Authority).
18. Any persons attempting to claim more one prize (including but not limited to)
using multiple identities or addresses will be disqualified.
19. Entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
Incomplete or illegible entries together with entries which do not satisfy the
requirements of these T&Cs in full will be disqualified and will not be considered.
20. The Promoter seeks to run fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If
you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry or
entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be
void and recoverable. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants
and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably
necessary for this purpose. A Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is
21. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including
but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures,
or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter
reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the claim process or does
not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion
or invalidate any affected claims.
22. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for
any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of
profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any
person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize,
except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the
Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
23. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay
in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or
circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather
conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity,
hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague
or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty,
breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if
the Prize has been awarded.
25. Any and all personal data supplied for the running of this Promotion will be used solely for
the purpose of this Promotion by the Promoter and/or by any agent appointed by it to assist
with running the Promotion on behalf of the Promoter and will not be disclosed to a third
party or used for any other purpose unless your positive consent has been obtained. Your
26. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the
27. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary
due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control make this necessary, but will use all
reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue
28. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or
unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the
remainder of the provisions.
29. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these T&Cs.
30. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details
in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
31. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and
application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please drink responsibly.
©2023 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved